Transform your event with a simple yet elegant finishing touch…our luxury tulle! Its soft, airy quality makes this fabric the perfect fit for any special occasion, or even just decorating at home. If you’ve already purchased our wedding pew bows, use the extra tulle to complement your ceremony or reception décor, including floral arrangements. Available in a variety of colors, this superior quality tulle brings a splash of color and charm to parties, showers—just about any celebration you can imagine!
- Add to your purchase with our premium quality tulle for a great value
- Each roll measures 6 inches wide x 300 feet long
- Available in a variety of colors to complement your event décor
- Same tulle we use in our wedding pew bows
- Measuring tips for wedding ceremonies: In order to get a good thickness of tulle draping down the aisle, we recommend quadrupling the amount by ordering four rolls. Someone holds the ends of four rolls of tulle and another person unrolls them while walking down the aisle. Make sure to twist the rolls while unrolling them out (like crepe paper used to decorate a kids party) to provide some substance and fluff. These four rolls together will cover approximately 200 feet of aisle. The reason it does not cover 300 feet (the length of each roll) is the “draping down” uses more tulle because it is not a straight line. This is an approximate because it depends on how long the tulle drapes. So one roll would cover 50 feet (one side of the aisle) because it would need to be quadrupled.
- To add color, start with two rolls of white tulle, then add two more rows in any shade we offer.